Streaming I Am Curious (Blue) (1968) Online

I Am Curious (Blue) (1968)I Am Curious (Blue) (1968)iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 11 March 1968
Genre : Drama
Stars : Maj Hultén, Vilgot Sjöman, Lena Nyman, Börje Ahlstedt. The same movie with the same characters, cast and crew as I am Curious (Yellow), but with some different scenes and a different political slant. The political focus in Blue is personal relationships, religion, prisons and sex. Blue omits much of the class consciousness and non-violence interviews of the first version. Yellow and Blue are the colors of the Swedish flag." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The same movie with the same characters, cast and crew as I am Curious (Yellow), but with some different scenes and a different political slant. The political focus in Blue is personal relationships, religion, prisons and sex. Blue omits much of the class consciousness and non-violence interviews of the first version. Yellow and Blue are the colors of the Swedish flag.

Watch I Am Curious (Blue) Trailer :

Review :

Trash

I saw both of these movies on a double bill in 1970 (which means I actually paid to watch this rubbish). Interestingly, although I was very naive at the time, I was not the least bit turned on by any of the sexual content of the films, which was meant to be daring for the time. Furthermore, I could find no justification for the same movie being presented twice with different names (yellow and blue).

Funny thing! I tried to submit this comment as above. However, the system told me I had to write 10 lines. My problem was thinking of 10 lines to discuss such junk. I notice that not too many people have commented on the movies. Either they have not seen them or they also had trouble with finding 10 lines.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment